Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010


This post is dedicated to a girl who ruined my day on friday. Many of you would know who. Please don't think it's jearl because she isn't the one. Seriously, complaining won't solve all your problems. And, I'm amused by you. You caused all these and you still have the nerve to come straight to my face and say sorry?I may seem to treat you nice and all, but i'm sorry. Your apology is  not accepted and it never will be.So yea, sitting in front of the class with three of my friends together with some other boys. Total, eight of us. But the worst part is that our tables are separated. Girl ah, your lucky that i didn't blabber anything about you infront of the teacher. Because i too, have alot to say about you.Don't think you have succeeded. You may regret your decision, but it can't be reversed. Oh no, don't be sad. I'm fine. At the end of the day, maybe it would be my turn to ask if you are okay.

YOU ARE GOING