Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

tag replies :D

(i will only reply some tags)

janis<3: chiobuu! tagggy
- thanks :D i not chio lahh. like kns like that sial :\

Cassidy: heyhey , hahaha TAG ;]
- thanks thanks :D lalala

klemund: small head is reyson la LOL
- WHERE GOT ?!

klemund: i mean at the >> lol
- still can't find reyson ._. u see wrongly isit ?

JASMINE: HAHAHA. Orbi. K, i don't want talk to you already. BYEBYE! Hmph
- cheebye o.o

Lynn`♥: CRAZYCRAZYCRAZYAWESOMIEE!!!!HELLO!!! RAWR! :B
- LOLOL. CRAZY AWESOMIE ! YOOHS =D

klemund: sorry sorry hahahah
- O_O sorry what thing?

To: Leexs,Gracia,YONGYI:D,Dear:),CASEY'S !♥,
- THANKYOU ! :D love u all ttm (L)

Jennie: heys, dun say i never tag you hor tag tag for you! tag me too ;D
- hahahas. okok :D