Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010


Trecia :D: Super Alyssa (:
-  super super trecia :D

Leexs: Heyo Tag Amigo
- heys :)

~Jwchong~: hello,view and tagged C; so long bo tagged le.nice blog.forget the past look forward ! .tc.C:
- heys :) ya lor very long liao. haha :D and thanks (L)

EDMUND !: BAOBEI ~ TAGGED
- thanks baobei :)

Dear:): Taggie . Dont say i never ah , love u~
- HAHA. thanks dear  :)

YUNTING: Hai (: . Just passed by and tag. hahas (: <3
- oooh. HELLOS :D thanks loves.

CASEY'S ! ♥: SUPERGIRLF ! HAHA , Luvs always ! Don't alwayyys sad lei , HAHA . Must happyhappyyy de ! Baibyee ! ♥
- :D supersuper girlf' :D see how lor x: see if can happyhappy again . HAHA. (L)

YONGYI:D: two hands ups!! She really sucks!!xD
- HAHAHAH ! GOOOD =D

Cleon: Yo mei. Been a long time since i talked to you. haha. Btw cheer up k
- YA LOR. very long. lucky i said hi to you. haha. thanks kor :D