Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hellos people :)
sorry that i didnt post for quite some time now. Many unexpected things has happened. But i decided not to dwell on it any longer. The alyssa i know is fading away. I'm trying my best to get her back. I have been feeling very low these few days. I don't know how long do i have to continue pretending to be happy and wearing a fake smile on my face. It's hard. It really is.

Where have you gone?
The guy i know has faded away into memories.
You have changed into a totally different person.
6 months of endurance. Gosh, i find it so stupid.
But no, i dont regret meeting you. I dont regret being with you.
I just regret how i got too close to you. Too close to get hurt like this.
But i won't waste my time on the type of people that don't know
how to treasure the things/people around you.
People, such as you. I'm gonna live my life, probably better than
how i lived it with you. I'm alyssa. & she doesn't quit.
You may have hit me hard, you may have made me cry.
But i tell you this, you are no where near to ruining my life.


Now, before i post anything else. I'd like to thank some people who has supported me this whole time :) And to the rest of my dearest friends, i'm sorry i never told you what happened.

To Jearl and Jiaqi & Casey,
Dearest(s), thankyou so much for keeping me company. Thankyou so much for the concern you showed me. Thankyou for not giving up on me :) You guys are the best. I know i may be a tough nut to crack sometimes, but i'm grateful you peeps still try to understand me. ahsotong loves you three :D

To Matthew,
sorry if i spelt your name wrongly. hahahas. well, when  i called you, i'm sorry if you had to hear my cry like shitzxc. I cried for 3 hours i think. I really really thankyou for comforting me. I really had the [best] cry :) Thanks also for cheering me up and making me laugh with your idiotic jokes XD Remember when i told you that your name on my handphone is guardian angel? Well, i guess it's really true. You're my living guardian angel :)  Boo loves Moo always  ♥

To Richelle,
strawberry sweetheart, It's been tough on both of us these past few days. Like i said, we are kinda on the same boat. But girl, I know that we can pull through. So please, don't stop smiling beautifully :) Like how i know that you will be here for me, i , in return, will always be here for you. Love you to the max ! (L)

To Max,
heysheys, you may not be able to see this, but i still have to thankyou yea? Hmms. Thankyou for pei-ing me all these while. It has been a really long time since we have met and i'm really grateful that you could spare me some time :) Thanks for cheering me up. Takecare always !

To Isaac,
Dearest ninuo ! You played a very big part in making me realise how stupid i was to stay sad over these stuff. You helped me move on with my life. From changing wallpaper,background of me and him,throwing away that keychain, comforting me and knocking some sense in my head. If you weren't there, I dont know what would i do. I would, maybe, still be 'grieving' over the loss. thankyou. Mummy always loves you ♥

To Gracia,
Lesbooooo . Thankyou so much for the love,care and concern. Like you said, Thankyou for the advices babe. I also agree with you that he has changed. The yangyang we knew has faded into memories. Now, some other person has taken over his character,personality, just everything. Like you, i dont like the change. Hais.. But i'll try to let go of everything. And i hope i would be able to say with confidence that i will be able to move on without him :) Love you lah lesbo ! love love you to the core. Meet up soon :)

To Trecia,
heys :) I really have to thank you for giving me advices everynow now and then. You really helped me to realise how stupid i would be if i would continue crying over spilt milk. Also, i would also like to take this chance to thank YOU for helping me with my previous problems :) Like you said, he doesnt know how to treasure me and that i have to move on. And so, I will. Stay super ! ahSOTONG (L) super trecia \m/

To Jingda,
Dear ah dear. Thankyou for always being by my side. Be it sad or happy times, i appreciate it all. I feel very paiseh when i you have to see me so sad and all. But i know that you would try to help me and make me feel better :) Your one of the my pillar of strength, and i hope you would continue to be. Love you always dear ;)

To Mr Goh of choir,
I know this is weird, but he made me realise something during choir and for that, i must thank him. During choir, he said to us that, a person who uses crutches may be of good use to him in the past as he couldnt really walk. But as time passes by and he learns to be walk properly, the crutches becomes a hindrance rather than a help. So basically it means, the thing  that helped you in the past might be very important. But that is in the past. Now that you have to let go, it would make it difficult for you to improve yourself. And this applies to what i have to do now. So yea, thanks Mr Goh :)

to others who knew about this and wished me to smile and all, thankyou so much ;)
-

now, i'm not gonna elaborate on what happened in school or whatever. Just gonna post a few pictures.
me and jearl.

me and jearl again
me,jiaqi and casey during class :D

aunt gave this to me, i swear. it is seriously delicious !

the nasi lemak me and jiaqi made during home econs :D we rock \m/