Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

[before i continue, just want to inform that i'm using old ver of msn cuz this is my  other aunt's comp. My computer is at aunt's house. And i cant recieve whatever u send in msn and i cant edit pictures]

-
awake with nenek; school trip :)

Saturday, had a school excursion. we went to the art house to watch a peranakan play. It's really nice ! i enjoyed it alot :B its briefly about a funeral, all the children only cared about the will, while the grand daughter was the only one who really cared. So in the end, the children got nothing much while the grand daughter had the biggest share. The story line, the acting , etc was really nicely organised. The ending was so touching, me and jiaqi kinda shed some tears x.x HAHA. When we went back to school, annabel,qirong,jearl and jiaqi went to amk hub to have their dinner. I didnt go since had to go to aunts house cuz parents were there and the kids were looking for me. One of them cried cuz she keep asking where am i then so long already i still havent come. aiyoyo. So kelian la, i feel guilty >< & i kind of went home with teckzong. took 2 same bus. yay xD Played supermario on wii again. WE COMPLETED IT ! YESS ! WE DEFEATED ALL THE ENEMIES AND RESCUED THE PRINCESS. YAY \m/ HAHA. Parents had went home first. I had dinner with them. After dinner, they decided to pay us a visit in our new house. I brought them there, the adults talked. The kids were in my room playing with my big soft toy dogs xD They went home, i watched tv until 12+ and slept :D

here are the pictures taken yesterday :)


the place we went to :)

2e3ians outside the art house :D

bigger head is klemund, small one is yixian. ROFL.

ryan o_o and half of weehao's face. HAHA.

the entrance to the art house.

klemund and teckzong. they look super different here. all act cute de. LOL

klemund solo. ROFL !! X)

the stairs in the art house. RED CARPET SIOLZXC :D

me and jearl, i look so EEW -.-

LALA. me and jiaqi ! (L)

AJ&J sist' :D that "peace" sign over there is by isaac , my ninuo ! :D

me and jiaqi in th bus,

ok. this is taken in the bus. we were going back to school, there was this guy standing on the tree. He kept taking pictures at the direction of the bus 2e3ians were in. People at the backseat, including me, waved at him and smile , blahblah. this man smiled back and did a thumbs up. ROFL. it was really cute la.

me and jiaqi again in the bus :D see ryan's head up there. LOL.

in the bus with ryan and teckzong. we 3 got off at the same stop. then ryan waited for another bus. me and teckzong walked to the otherside to wait for our bus. here are some snapshots of him X:

OHOH, i also saw this bus. and i think it is uber cute ! :D

isnt it just cute ! XD
-
here are the pics at my aunt's house.

definition of cuteness? hahas :)
me and paolo.
Gabrielle ! :D
the siblings in my room.

this is not really clear. but whatever :D