Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

tag replies,

Dear:): I tag you twice le
- HAHA. THANKS.

Ryan: Btw jus passing by,Justin Bieber sux... =X he's dam gay lmao anw tagged =D
- LOLOL ! whatever xD tq for th tag ^^

SuperTrecia :D: Super Alyssa , good that you will think that way ! anything just tell me the Super is always here
- hahahas :D must be positive mahs :D thanks thanks super treciaaa :D

To klemund:
- its okay lah :D REYSON MEHH. X.X and i know from my post very easy to tell who le :D and what have you achieved O_O

To Gracia:
- HAHA. i know its a waste, just want her to watch out :)

passerby: ugly ***** :DDDD
- LOL. ok whatever. i know i'm ugly. Not denying it. My problem , not urs. mai kpo thanks. HAHAHA :)

Jena: Tagtagtag (:
- thanks :D

Gracia.: To passerby. Who the fcuk are you here to comment her manz? -.- Fcuk off.
- relax lah lesbo o_o

Rachel!'s (:: tags (: link me
- linked :D