Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

hellos peeps. now at parent's friend's house. had dinner here. i ate super alot today, but didnt seem full enough :\ like got one big worm inside my stomach. LOL. anyways, during holiday, dont think can use computer. Aunt's lappy got virus, my computer at another house. dam f-ed up. OK. let me start my post.

Friday,
parents came to school for parents meeting session. After that, had lunch at the kopitiam opp my school. Then we went to
We went to find the bag i like in mango. Unfortunately, it wasnt there :\
So we decided to go to takashimaya to find my bag :D
me and my mom  bought this chocolate bagel. it's really nice in my opinion :)
went to taka, rushed to mango. AND YES. i found the bag. But i found another bag there :\ had to decided which i one i want T.T my parents help me decide. Daddy bought the bag, and no regrets, I LOVE IT. :D
My new bag :)
Mango rocks ttm lah can ! \m/  :D
I also saw domo in taka. CUTEEEEEZXC !!! XD
domo was HUGE. :D
hehehe X:

After that, walked around orchard, went to more malls until 5.00+ We went to plaza singapura, bought takoyaki then went home :3 And also, i will have a new lappy by next month. really excited :)

Now it's time for tag replies :)

Trecia :D: Hohohoho Super Alysssaaaaaa rocksxzssxzs ttm (L) !
- super treciaaaaaa rocks even moreee ! :D

klemund: i achieved something cause i know who is the person LAAAAAA. REYSON LAAA
- really reyson meh T.T

Yushi: tagged (:
- thanks :D

Rachel!'s (:: Tags
- thanks rachel ! :D
 
Rachel!'s (:: dun hear them talk craps
- hahas. okays :DD lala (L)
 
TENG(: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i am dolores's friend. hmmm remember ? haha.
- HELLOOOO BACK :D ehh which one? x,x
 
shanyuan: Knock Knock .. I m here to sent u a tag! =D
- HAHAS. thank yooou. will tag u back asap.
 
To ahbin
- eh, relax lah dey x.x I'll be fine. anything i tell you. haha. lax(L)