Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

HELLOS , i'm back. msn-ing, & blogging yesterday was cut short because of facebook which lagged my entire computer D: after that me and my mother went to the house we're moving to next week,friday. We brought some stuff there. SIBEI HEAVY D:

i carried the white plastic bag, mom carried those two.

while waiting for bus, two girls cycled pass me, and they keep saying " eh. ALYSSA LEI." or something like that. wtfzxc? i have no idea who they are. really weird. maybe they're shengyang's friends o.o hahs. took loads of pictures with mommy :) but before sharig them, i'm gonna post the surroundings of the new neighbourhood we will be living in for 1 or 2 mths before fianlly moving in with aunty :D

Anyway, this is the new hdb flat which we will be living in. Blk 948c 16th floor. super cold at night.
view from 16th floor. very... err..green? & that building over there is the old IMH :) hope its not haunted x.x

some parts of the place. it's usually empty. not used to it. its so 'dead' here ):


goodbye hougang ave.8, hello buangkok cres ):

PICTURES OF ME AND MOM :
my face is distorted here. LOL.

And after bringing our things to the new house, decided to go to aunt's house for awhile. I played wii again with the kids & we left together with aunt when she went for work :) She and my father work in the same hospital so we decided to wait for daddy :D but, me and mom got hungry -.- so went to hougang green. Ate, and daddy appeared, went home, bed time :)