Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

[edited]
currently crapping with TRECIA

 she's very very SUPER ttm & she rocks :B

-
Common Tests from tomorrow onwards until thursday. Havent revised humanities and maths. maybe i'll fail big time T.T waahaaaaa. Have been super lazy now adays. idk why. No mood to open up the books and revise. rawrs. God please save me.
-
Shengyang sent me this sms,21feb10,2:57PM AND i think its really really sweet of him (L)

" I regret many things in my life..But i still wouldn't change a thing because..Every regret,mistake,choice,decision, has been a step on the LONG PATH TO GET ME TO YOU! Alyssa baby i love you <3 "

Really made my day when he sent me this. I was super touched to the max :) Gosh, I super L him and nothing's gonna change that fact :)


Tag replies ,

CASEY!: HEYYYYYYYYYYY ! Taggedddd , seeyou in sch !(:
> heys ! :D  see you too ,

To: passerbySOMEONE
>eh ahBIN ah. LOL. see lah. make my fren scold you. LOL. and me? ahlian? in your dreams x: i'm sucha guai kia. hahahas. and yea, we'll last long. takecare lah you this bendan. meet up soon.

To: Gracia
>hey Lesbo ! ( L ) thanks for scolding ahBIN. ROFL ! XD okok. love u ttm, i'm enjoying crapping with you in plurk and msn . LOL. lalala.

Other tags has been replied in the tagbox. gogo look for your replies :D