Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Friday, March 19, 2010

*happy 1 year and 1 month anniversary to JEARLTAYYONGI. :D lovelove you hubby !
-

HEYS.Paiseh never update :) I've finally decided to turn over a new leaf :) Ain't gonna cry over spilt milk. Gonna be the strong alyssa i used to be ! HAHAS.

Anyway, back to the point. Just now went to fetch aunt,her kids and the rest of her family at the airport . Went with mom,dad and Uncle Gerard who drove a big bus for us and willingly helped to fetch aunt's big family from the airport. It is grately appreciated !

this is his big big bus ! :D

When we reached, we waited for like half an hour or so. And yes, they were a big family indeed. 20 of them ! Excluding aunt's husband :\ Really stunned to see them all. hahas.
We then brought them to aunt's house by Uncle's bus,

Here are some of the gifts from aunt :D
I LOVE THIS SHIRT.

it may look abit eeew BUT ITS FULLOF SWEEEETNESS. WEEE.
-
After that, went home. Ate magee, the end. Here are the pictures taken today. Featuring mom,dad & me :D


mom so pretty and sexaye here :D

me and daddy :) HE'S SO CUTE IN THIS PICTURE XD
me and my mom ! no similarities hor :\
 
A family picture? hahahas xD
:)
me and mom in the bus. I look dam fugly here.
two random pics. whatever. LOL. i know its ugly :\ pardon me x.x


I'VE COME TO THE END OF THIS POST :)

Takecare all and have a great pleasant night :D