Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

( gosh, maybe i could have caught the flu :\ sneezing like crazy. ahhhh ! )

GOOOODMORNING PEOPLE !
had a blast yesterday :D
will post most of the details about yesterday :)
Met up with jearl and jiaqi then went to amk hub.

Then waited for qirong and casey. They came together. OHYA. We bumped into Yingxuan and Miner. xuan was super adorablee :3 And just when i thought no guys will be coming, my dearest erzi isaac and shawn came ._. Apparantely, isaac watched the movie already but he still watched with us :)

While waiting for the movie to start, went to ZoneX arcade.
(Casey playing jubeats)

Me,jiaqi,shawn and isaac went in the cinema first. Me and jiaqi rushed to the toilet :\
After that, we rushed to buy popcorn and stuff.  And dam embarrasing lahh. We went to the wrong theatre. We went to 8 when we were suppose to go to 5. HAHAHA. isaac and Shawn did the same thing XD
During the beginning of the movie, erzi wanted to sit with me o.o So had to switch here switch there. rawrs la x.x And the movie was nice :DD hahas. After the movie, took neoprints. And klemund suddenly appeared out of no where O.O
here are some of the neoprints we took :)



There were also middlefingers appearing in pictures & neoprints. Credits to Isaac and Klemund. LOL.
After that, went to eat at Desert house. On the way there, Jearl took some photos.
-
me and my cuuuutest son ; ninuo :D
me and jearl hubby ^^

@Desert House
me and isaac shared this.. err. mango,natadecoco thingy. It's very nice :D
JiaQi's
Casey's and same goes for Qirong.

I forgot to take a pic of klemund's. but it's reallyy nicee . I was so jealous just by looking at it x.x Shawn said he was on diet so he did not order anything o.o Jearl ordered two plates of whatever it's called. You can see it at her blog :)

After eating, Jiaqi had to go home cause of personal stuff. We all followed isaac to an arcade; My memory is failing, i forgot the name -.- Isaac's sister and other peeps were at lan.
Saw quite a number of sgs peeps too. Felt awkard standing there so we went out. Played bball.


I also wanted a winnie the pooh soft toy at the dunno what game. Shawn tried to get one for mee. But failed ): There was another one which he can easily get. But no more coins -.- HAIS.  Jiu sua lo. Then off we went. Nature was calling. Very urgent. So went to toilet. wahpiang got kbox. rawrr. Next time we all must go ! After that we went our own separate ways. Gonna post the rest of the pictures now :)

Alyssa & Casey

-



and these pictures conclude the end of this longggg post :)
With love,
Alyssa(ahSOTONG)