Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010


Most people now adays do not listen to old music. Maybe it's because they think its boring, only for the oldies or whatever reasons they may come up with. But i think otherwise. The music made by the people from the earlier generations are full of soul,commitment,feelings and meaning than the singers now. Maybe one of the reason why these great songs composed and sung by insipirational artist has been mostly forgotten or unappreciated is because people nowadays has been too overly 'consumed' by the advancing technology all around us. Especially the youngsters in my opinion. I admit, i have been one of those who have almost forgotten them. But i am glad, that i came from a family with musical backgrounds and that music will always be in our family.

People nowadays focus on the future, present. But without the past, there will be no present and future. Some artist nowadays do not truly create music for the passion and love of it. They just want to to create music so that the big bucks can start rolling in and making them richer. I know this is the business but , music is not only about the money. An exame of these type of singers, no offence, is pitbull. In my opinion and xuanshen's,  he is only making those high high songs so as to earn big bucks. Seriously, where has all the passion gone? Also, an example of those great artist is Michael Jackson. There is not a need for an elaboration why because he is just a pure, down to earth singer. He is humble in whatever he does and he makes music for the love and passion towards the people,himself and the music industry.

Some singers who have not really been remembered by youngsters nowadays are :
-Dionne warwick
-Peter cetera
-Kenny rogers
-James ingram
-Stevie wonder
- Diana ross
and lots more wonderful artist with gorgeous vocals and songs.

I watched a video just now, the new version of "we are the world" by the artists of the new generation.This song has been composed 25 years ago & i'm glad it is still being appreciated until now.
This is the link to see the video.

This other link,
is the origan. I recommend this video to all. This song is really nice and the original singers are totally magnificent ! Their voices are just indescribable. And i just dont know why but then i hear this song, tears would form up in my eyes. I just love it so much. It's like you really can feel their love for the world. It's very touching in my opinion.

Well i should end my post here with a positive note. May all of you have a great day today.
Going church later. ahas. Takecare peeps. Gong xi fa cai. God bless all of you.


" We are the world

We are the children"