Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

HELLOS ! ahSOTONG's back from a short week in school :)
Not sure how to post the happenings.But this week was super  (L)
So, i'll let the pictures do the talking :D
BUT, before posting the pics

190209
I wanna wish jearl a very happy 1 year anni :D
Thanks for everything girl :)
I know there maybe some points that you really get into my nerves,
but whatever it is, thanks for standing by myside through thick & thin :D
Wifey (L) Hubby ttm :)
-
jiaqi,me,jearl :D
me and my erzi; NINUO. hahas :D (L)
me and jearl at the bridge near jiaqi's house.
casey,jearl,jiaqi and me MT class x:
taken after science experiment :D
AWWW. lol. taken by mee ! YAYYNESS ! :B

Joel & ernest. X:
me & jiaqi :D
a random ugly picture -_-

lalala. the hand was suppose to form a heart shape.
and those hands belong to jearl tay :D credits to her (L)
klemund and ernest ! :D

THE END/