Photobucket

Alyssa Mae, 27thJune96
Just another typical girl with insecurities and heartaches. I am a girl who you shouldnt judge due to obvious reasons such as not knowing who i am and what i`ve been through. I have awesome friends and family members. Safe to know that i could atleast trust someone with my life story. I'm proud to be a catholic and i am a firm believer of god.
I am who i am, take it or leave it as it is. Nobody is perfect, that includes me and you.
Pardon me for my moodswings.
Richelle's on 11June2010;1951 :)
-
" Like a breeze, you're only here for a moment & will eventually subside "
amcb_27@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

RANDOM POST.
i didnt manage to post anything about the previous bbq birthday party i attended to. Well, tis mainly eating, taking loads of pic, listening to songs, chitchatting. Stayed until very very late. It was really so much fun. & i'll post 2 pics of the camera i've been using when i'm with my aunt. My face is in those 2 pic. So please ignore the face and focus on the camera. HAHA. i really look dam ugly. Yes people, i admit :)


these pic was taken during the bbq bday party.
this pic was taken yesterday during the bday celebration of my aunt.

♥
going church later, nothing else to post. so i'll sleep for awhile bah :D cya next week!
-